- i) all purpose Flour: 1/2 cup
- ii) dried milk powder 1 cup
- iii) Baking Powder: 1/4 tablespoon
- iv) Milk: 1/4 cup
- v) Ghee: For frying Lalmohon
- vi) Sugar Syrup ( made by mixing 1.5 cups of sugar and same amount of water)
- First of all, make a dough out of Flour, milk powder, baking powder1 and /2 teaspoon ghee. Take small portion of the dough and make 10 small balls from it.. Fry it and keep aside..
- Take a saucepan and equal amout of sugar and water..let it simmer for few minutes until the syrup is thick...
- Put the fried balls inside the syrup
- keep aside for few minutes.....the lalmohon will be ready when soaked properly...serve as a desert.............