Chicken 500 gr
Onion 2 medium
Tomato 2 medium
Cumin Powder ½ Teaspoon
Chilly Powder ½ Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder ½ Teaspoon
Garlic paste ½ Teaspoon
Ginger paste ½ Teaspoon
Mustard oil 2 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves& Green chilly
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Clean chicken and remove skin and cut into small pieces.
2. Wash onion and grate and finely chop.
3. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan or karahi.
4. Add onion , garlic and ginger paste.
5. Add cumin stir fry for half minute.
6. Add tomato pieces , chilly , turmeric and chicken.
7. cook on high heat for three minutes.
8. add one cup water , bring to a boil ,cover and cook chicken
is fully done.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and green chilly, serve hot with rice or chiura.CUMIN GROUND FRESHLY PACKED IN LARGE JARS, cumino, spices, herbs, seasoningsCUMIN GROUND FRESHLY PACKED IN LARGE JARS, cumino, spices, herbs, seasonings